Setting up a Skype Appointment
When you request a Skype advising appointment, please be prepared to show a valid form of photo identification. These forms include: IRSC Student ID, driver’s license or state issued ID, passport, or high school ID. A Skype advising session is subject to verification of a valid photo ID. Interested in scheduling a Skype advising appointment? Please follow the steps below:
· Schedule a Skype appointment by emailing your Advisor for an appointment. Once confirmed:
· Confirm that your computer is compatible with the requirements for Skype.
· Download Skype for free at www.skype.com or from your mobile device’s app store.
· Add assigned advisors Skype email address to your Skype contact list: My skype address is: AAnez-IRSC
· Be available for a video call at the scheduled appointment time.
* Disclaimer: The internet is not a secure means of communication. A certain degree of privacy risk is possible any time information is shared over the internet. You accept this risk when you connect with us via Skype.*